This application features configurable operative cycles to perform EOL functional tests on epicyclical gearboxes with integrated electric motor 15 kW maximum power, different power supply, up to 3000 Nm nominal torque.
The system includes the identification of the product entering the test bench through barcode reader, the integration with the Company IT network to receive the Product and order data and collect and manage the testing cycle key data and measurements.
Specific instruments and sensors for the tests cycles include digital milliohm tester and electrical safety tester, controlled motors and drives, phonometer and accelerometer, pressure transducers.
Configuration may include other specific instruments according to the requirements.
The base system configuration includes:
- driving motor (integrated electric motor, speed control) and braking motor (torque control);
- epicyclical gearbox (as a multiplier);
- cinematic chain to connect the Product;
- high rigidity precision seat for the Product;
- hydraulic clamping of the Product interface plate to the bench;
- interchangeable interface plates specific for different Products (mounted at the end of the assembly line);
- hydraulically engaged clutch for brake tightness tests;
- programmable power supply;
- fast connection systems.